Effective, 1/30/2023, Purity Hair Design will require a secured credit card on file to reserve an appointment.
Our entire team at Purity Hair Design is commited to providing you an amazing service and experience in the salon. We understand that life can change unexpectedly and at times, it may affect your appointment with us; however we kindly request clients give 48 hour notice to offer that time to a client on our waiting list and to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Canceling or adjusting any service less than 48 hours' notice, your card on file will be charged 50% of your scheduled service cost.
SERVICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY:
If you are not satisfied with your service, please email us within 7 days of your original appointment. Purity Hair Design will contact you to discuss the scheduling of a adjusted service. In most cases this is a complimentary service unless the service plan has changed. If ths is the case there may be an sdditional charge.
In consideration for other guests, 10 min late arrivals will be accommodated to the extent the stylists schedule allows. Your appointment may be rescheduled or shortened with no reduction in service cost.
Parents please note: It is essential to make child care arrangements prior to your salon appointment so that you and other guests may enjoy your time with us to the fullest. It is for the safety of your children and the relaxation of our guests, children are not permitted unless they are receiving services.
- Gift certificates must be presented at the time of check-out.
- Gift certificates are valid for products and services from Purity Hair Design and are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
- Gift certificates cannot be applied to gratuity.
- Purity Hair Design is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- When the full value of the gift certificate is redeemed, it will be relinquished at the salon.
- Gift certificates have no implied warranties and are not a credit card or debit card.